Dr. Colpan and his team attended International Hydrogen Technologies Congress (January 23-26, 2022), which was held in Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart Üniversitesi, Çanakkale, Turkey.
The following papers were presented:
- Economic Evaluation on a Marine Ammonia Engine-Based Propulsion System Using Ammonia Cracking Catalyst / Olgun Konur, Onur Yuksel, S. Aykut Korkmaz and C. Ozgur Colpan
- Effect on Temperature and Reformate Gas Composition on the Performance on HighTemperature Electrochemical Hydrogen Separation / Gizem Nur Bulanik Durmus, Enis Oguzhan Eren, Yilser Devrim, Can Ozgur Colpan and Necati Ozkan
- Electrochemical Modeling of a PBI Membrane-Based High Temperature-Electrochemical Hydrogen Compressor Fed with H2 and CO Mixture / Cemil Kuzu, Can Ozgur Colpan, Gizem Nur Bulanik Durmus and Yilser Devrim
- Thermodynamic Performance Assessment of an integrated Downdraft Biomass Gasifier and Solid Oxide Fuel Cell System / Beyza Dursun, Anil Erdogan, C. Ozgur Colpan and Azize Ayol
- Three-dimensional Singlephase Modeling and Simulation of a Direct Ethanol Fuel Cell / Hadi Genceli, C. Ozgur Colpan and Ebru Erunal
- Parameter Optimization of PEMFC by Elitist Continuous Genetic Algorithm / Suleyman Aykut Korkmaz, Kadir Emrah Erginer, Sera Ayten Cetinkaya and C. Ozgur Colpan
- Comparison of Various Metaheuristic Algorithms to Find the Optimal PEMFC Modeling Parameters / Sera Ayten Cetinkaya, C. Ozgur Colpan, Suleyman Aykut Korkmaz and K. Emrah Erginer
- Development of a Two Dimensional Membrane Reactor Model for Producing Hydrogen from Reformate Gas / Yagmur Nalbant Atak, C. Ozgur Colpan and Adolfo Iulianelli
- Assessment of Different Catalysts Used in Fixed-bed CO2 Methanation Reactors in Power-to-Methane (PtM) Systems through Mathematical Modeling / Alper Can Ince, Can Ozgur Colpan, Mustafa Fazil Serincan and Ugur Pasaogullari
- Environmental Analysis of Fuel Cell-Battery Hybrid System for an Oil/Chemical Tanker Ship / Suleyman Aykut Korkmaz, Kadir Emrah Erginer, Onur Yuksel, Olgun Konur and Ozgur Colpan
- 2D Mathematical Modeling of a Metal Hydride Hydrogen Storage Tank / Tacettin Disli, Mehmet Akif Ezan, Sera Ayten Cetinkaya and Can Ozgur Colpan
Research Activities in DEU-ME’.